Request for proposals for conducting evidence synthesis for organisational learning
Laudes Foundation is requesting applications from consultants/teams to conduct an evidence synthesis to map and systematically metaanalyse and codify multi-sector evidence for organisational learning at Laudes Foundation. More details about the objectives and scope are outlined below. Complete proposals must be submitted by 1 September 2021.
For more details download the full terms of reference.
Introduction to Laudes Foundation
Laudes Foundation is an independent foundation here to advance the transition to a just and regenerative economy. We do this by supporting brave action that will inspire and challenge industry to harness its power for good. Action that inspires industry, to work collaboratively to create solutions and tools. And action that challenges industry, holding it to account and incentivizing change.
Founded in 2020, Laudes Foundation is part of the Brenninkmeijer family enterprise and builds on six generations of entrepreneurship and philanthropy. In particular, we advance the industry-changing work of C&A Foundation. Learning from these experiences, we to work persistently and collaboratively to influence capital and transform industry, starting with the built environment and fashion industries.
Introduction to Laudes Foundation’s Learning Agenda
Laudes Foundation is on a mission to become a learning organisation. The foundation has developed a learning strategy designed to sharpen its strategic focus, test its assumptions and support the adaption of its operations. At the centre of the strategy is the learning agenda, which will guide the organisation as it embarks on its learning journey. The learning agenda is composed of learning questions, learning processes to support answering those questions and learning products to capture the insights that emerge.
As part of the broader organizational learning strategy, Laudes Foundation seeks to institutionalize the use of evidence by making evidence sources available and accessible to teams. With the ultimate goal of supporting the teams to continuously learn, adapt and improve the quality and impact Laudes Foundation’s programming. The foundation plans to do this by creating a utilization focused, codified and visual evidence map.
The evidence synthesis and guidelines for learning products should be completed and submitted to Laudes Foundation by 10 December 2021.
Objectives and scope
The objectives and scope of the consultancy are as follows:
- Identifying with the Laudes Foundation team the most important and priority criteria for the evidence synthesis.
- Review and synthesize the existing evidence within and outside of Laudes Foundation for the Laudes Foundation priority sectors.
- Codifying the evidence synthesis into utilisation focused, action oriented lessons.
- Create a visual evidence map that identifies trends, best practices and succinct lessons from formal evidence sources (internal/external) that can inform our work and answer the priority questions.
- Develop guidelines for creating learning products based on the existing evidence and recommend future evidence gathering and sharing approaches.