Laudes Foundation is seeking an evaluation team to evaluate the strategy of Open Apparel Registry
Laudes Foundation seeks an Evaluation Team for designing and implementing an ongoing real time evaluation of the Strategy 2021-2025 of the Open Apparel Registry (OAR), from January 2021 to December 2025.
Complete proposals must be submitted by 23 April 2021. For more information download the full ToR
Applicants may be an individual consultant, a group of individual consultants with a designated team lead, or consulting companies with relevant evaluation expertise. Consortium applications or inclusion of thematic specialists are encouraged given the specific expertise needed. In that case, the Team Lead should be clearly identified.
Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
• Experience in conducting multi-year, complex evaluations to a high standard;
• Demonstrated experience in using techniques like contribution analysis, outcome harvesting and constituent voice;
• Knowledge of open data standards and governance;
• Knowledge of civil society users of OAR;
• Knowledge of accountability within the fashion industry;
• Demonstrated experience of UX and UI analysis;
• Strong facilitation skills and proven ability to lead participatory processes;
• No conflict of interest with Laudes Foundation or OAR.
The expected level of effort for the evaluation is approximately 90 working days. This is an estimate – the level of effort proposed must be aligned with the proposed methodology.
Please submit the following to João Martinho (firstname.lastname@example.org)