Request for Proposals Systems Baseline Report for Laudes Foundation’s Theory of Change
Laudes Foundation seeks a team or organisation for undertaking systems baseline for Laudes Foundation’s newly developed Theory of Change.
Complete proposals must be submitted by 5 March 2021. For more details download the full RFP.
Applicants will be a group of individual consultants with a designated team lead, or consulting companies with relevant expertise in conducting baselines and / or delphi assessments. Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- Experience in conducting baseline and / or Delphi assessments to a high standard in Europe and globally;
- Knowledge of fashion, finance and built environment industries is desirable but not a prerequisite;
- Knowledge of systems change and transformative change;
- Additional experience is expected in:
- Evidence review;
- Rubrics methodology and evaluative reasoning (i.e., drawing explicitly evaluative conclusions supported by evidence and reasoning, combined in a systematic and transparent way);
- Mixed methods, including the synthesis of multiple types and sources of evidence to draw clear conclusions
- Strong facilitation skills (virtual and in-person) and proven ability to lead participatory processes;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is essential; and
- No conflict of interest with Laudes foundation
The expected level of effort for the evaluation is approximately 60 - 80 working days. This is an estimate – the level of effort proposed must be aligned with the proposed approach.
Please submit the following to Lee Alexander Risby, Director of Effective Philanthropy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joao Martinho, Evaluation Manager email@example.com)