Laudes Foundation is seeking an evaluation team for a final evaluation of "Make Fashion Circular"
Laudes Foundation seeks an Evaluation Team for undertaking an end-of-initiative evaluation of the partnership with Ellen MacArthur Foundation from 2017-2021. Complete proposals must be submitted by 15 March 2021. For more details download the full terms of reference.
Applicants may be individual consultant, a group of individual consultants with a designated team lead, or consulting companies with relevant evaluation expertise. Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- Substantial experience in conducting evaluations of a high standard, including using contribution analysis and outcome harvesting.
- Proven experience in assessing innovative and systems change approaches;
- Knowledge of circular economy, circular fashion is an advantage;
- Programmatic / strategic evaluation experience to inform further development of operations related to field building;
- Additional experience is expected in:
- Methods for evaluating systems change and collaborative initiatives;
- Theory-based evaluation designs;
- Application of rubric-based evaluative criteria
- Qualitative methods;
- Strong facilitation skills and proven ability to lead participatory processes;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is essential; and
- No conflict of interest with Laudes Foundation and Ellen MacArthur Foundation
Please submit completed proposals to the Director of Effective Philanthropy - Lee Alexander Risby - email@example.com