Request for proposals for a real-time assessment of the BuildingLife regional initiative
Laudes Foundation and IKEA Foundation invite evaluation teams to submit proposals for a two year real-time assessment of 'BuildingLife', a regional initiative implemented by World Green Building Council (WorldGBC) - to drive decarbonisation of the building sector through private sector action and public sector policy.
Complete proposals must be submitted by 23 February 2021. For more details download the full RFP.
Applicants may be individual consultant, a group of individual consultants with a designated team lead, or consulting companies with relevant evaluation expertise. Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
Previous evaluation experience in developed countries (specifically Europe) is required and ideally with an understanding of built environment and decarbonisation approaches, certification, legislation and policy and an inclusive approach;
- A strong track record of designing and implementing real-time and feedback-based assessment; especially assessment of campaigns for policy change
- Comfort and experience with mixed methods, including examples that draw on qualitative and quantitative approaches;
- Demonstrated comfort with the use of technology to collect and analyse data from partners and actors that require high levels of privacy, diplomacy and discretion;
- Experience using a rights-based, inclusive approach to evaluation;
- At least majority of the team members must be based in Europe; and
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and facilitation skills in English.
Please submit the following to Ms. Savi Mull, Senior Evaluation Manager, Laudes Foundation (email@example.com) and Ms. Ly Nguyen, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager, IKEA Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 23 Feb 2021.