Laudes Foundation seeks an Evaluation Team for an independent review of the ZDHC Foundation
Laudes Foundation seeks an Evaluation Team for undertaking an independent mid-term review of the core support and implementation grant provided to Stichting ZDHC Foundation and funded by Laudes Foundation. Complete proposals must be submitted by 30 June 2020.
Applicants may be individual consultant, a group of individual consultants with a designated team lead, or consulting companies with relevant evaluation expertise. Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- Experience in conducting evaluations to a high standard in Europe and globally;
- Substantial experience in conducting evaluations related to use of chemicals in apparel supply chains and institutional strengthening and core support grants;
- Knowledge of apparel supply chain and an understanding of organizational structures;
- Sound knowledge of the use of chemicals in the apparel/footwear supply chain;
- Programmatic / strategic evaluation experience to inform further development of organizational operations and strategies;
- Additional experience is expected in:
- Methods for evaluating core support;
- Theory-based evaluation designs;
- Mixed methods methods;
- Strong facilitation skills and proven ability to lead participatory processes;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is essential; and
- No conflict of interest with Laudes foundation and ZDHC Foundation
The expected level of effort for the evaluation is approximately 30-40 working days. This is an estimate – the level of effort proposed must be aligned with the proposed methodology. Download the full RFP.